PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Welcome to akytania
This akytania Data Protection Policy will apply to browsing our website, www.akytania.com, as well as to the purchase of our products through it.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
HIPERTIN S.A., a Spanish company domiciled at C / Altimira 8, Pol. Ind. Santiga, 08210, Barberá del Vallés. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 23135, Folio 220, Sheet B-53862, entry 10 and NIF A-08887028 with telephone number 930 400 139 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, “akytania”)
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
What personal data do we collect about you?
- Identification data. Name and surname, postal and electronic address, and telephone.
- Payment information. Payments for our products are managed through the platform of the entity BBVA (Redsys), PayPal, Bizum (secure payment gateways), so akytania does not collect any personal data of this nature.
- Information about your visits to the website www.akytania.com, IP address of your device, date and time of access. For more information about this treatment, see our Cookies Policy.
- Any data that you voluntarily send us to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we obtain your personal data?
The data we process are:
- Those that you provide us at the time of purchasing our products;
- Those that you voluntarily send us to our email address email@example.com;
- Those that you voluntarily provide us by subscribing to our newsletter;
- Those that you voluntarily share on social networks.
Do we process data of minors?
The sale of our products is not directed to minors. However, those under 16 who wish to register on our website and / or purchase our products must have the authorization of the father / mother / guardian or legal representative.
Likewise, if you share images in our social networks in which minors under 16 years appear, you must ensure that you have the prior authorization of the father / mother / guardian or legal representative of the minor.
akytania reserves the right to request the accreditation of said authorization at any time.
Why do we process your personal data?
akytania may your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the information you request about our products.
- Register as a user of our website.
- Guarantee the correct processing of your order, in the event that you purchase any of our products.
akytania uses its social networks to advertise its products. In this sense, by sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorize us to reproduce and publicly communicate them on said networks for the aforementioned purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not interested in the processing of your data through the akytania social networks in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them.
In the event that akytania needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, it will request your express consent to do so, which it may unilaterally revoke at any time.
Newsletters and commercial communications
akytania may send newsletters and commercial communications to those users who have previously given their express consent to do so. The information in these newsletters and communications will consist of commercial information, featured content, relevant advice on the operation of the system and promotions.
The user will have the possibility to request the cessation of sending such newsletters and communications in the terms provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services, and to revoke their consent unilaterally, also at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or by unsubscribing directly in the footer of the newsletters sent in the unsubscribe section.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be communicated to those people or entities that need to access them in order to manage orders for our products.
akytania, S.L. contracts the virtual infrastructure of the platform accessible through our website according to a cloud computing model, through OVH, and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. For more information, you can go to: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0ivAAC&status=Active.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. After said time, akytania will proceed to delete them from its systems, without prejudice to the possibility of keeping them, limiting their treatment to the exercise and defense of claims, in the terms provided by the applicable legislation.
What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
akytania applies security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability and resilience of the personal data processing systems. Likewise, we carry out verification and evaluation processes of the technical and organizational measures implemented, in order to guarantee the security of personal data at all times.
What are your rights?
You may exercise the rights listed below by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request, at any time, that akytania confirm whether it is treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, where appropriate, you have granted for the processing of your data by akytania.
- File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
Depending on the type of processing of your personal data that akytania does at any time, the legitimation may be:
- The fulfillment of the obligations of akytania when you place an order for our products through our website.
- Compliance with the legal obligations of akytania.
- The legitimate interest of akytania in improving our products and customer service, or managing their queries.
- The consent that, where appropriate, you have granted us for the elaboration of commercial profiles based on anonymized personal data, and the sending of commercial communications with information about our products.